Furthermore we will only collect yours information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you. Therefore we will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. But in that way during your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our Site we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our Site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We will use the information you provide to enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request.
Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us.
In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our Website, services or goods and products.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).[ You must only submit to us the information which is accurate you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.]
- For any competition we use the data to notify winners and advertise our offers.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
We know how important it is to feel safe when using your credit/debit card online.
This is why we have employed the best encryption methods available today. You can feel confident about the safety of your credit/debit card when shopping on our site.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information.
When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers.
Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.
At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.